JayStack Technologies LLC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Data Controller: JayStack Technologies LLC
Company registration number: 03-10-100453
Registered office: 6070 Izsák, Ady Endre street 19. Hungary
VAT reg. number: HU23804300
You can contact us (email@example.com) for more information or concerns regarding this policy.
The data controller informs you that your personal data will be processed in full compliance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and ACT CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-Determination and Freedom of Information.
JayStack Technologies LLC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page in order to be able to provide the most up to date information to all of our clients, colleagues or any other data subjects regarding our data processing activities
This policy is effective from 24th of May, 2018.
Why do we collect your personal data?
I. JayStack collects information to provide better services to its users and to better understand the visitors to its websites and what content is of interest to them. JayStack collects information in the following ways:information you affirmatively choose to submit to us (such as your name, email address, company name, title, country) for the purpose of accessing various downloads, viewing specific content.
When you use JayStack’s websites, JayStack may collect and process information about your location. JayStack use various technologies and tools to determine location.
II.You will receive marketing communications from JayStack if you have requested information from JayStack
III. If you have purchased services from JayStack, JayStack receives from your use of JayStack websites different datas, such as the IP address, browser type, ISP, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, number of clicks, domain name and country/state of all visitors to JayStack’s websites. Information that is considered aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data which JayStack may use for any purpose (statistial, analitycs). Aggregated data may be derived from your personal information but is not considered personal information in law as it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
- analytics providers
- advertising networks
- search information providers
Other than as required by law, JayStack websites do not collect any special categories of personal information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). JayStack will not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
JayStack will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected unless it reasonably considers that it needs to use it for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose. If JayStack needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, JayStack will notify you and explain the legal basis which allows JayStack to do so.
Sharing of information
JayStack may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where JayStack believes disclosure is necessary (a) as a matter of applicable law or regulation, (b) to exercise, establish or defend its legal rights, or (c) to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
The legal basis of processing
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, JayStack’s legal basis for collecting and using the personal information described above will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which JayStack collects it.
However, JayStack will normally collect personal information from you only (a) where it needs the personal information to perform a contract with you, (b) where the processing is in its legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights, or (c) where it has your consent to do so. In some cases, JayStack may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which JayStack collects and uses your personal information, please contact JayStack using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below.
Use of information
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, JayStack considers the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which JayStack processes your personal information and whether it can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
JayStack protects your personal information in the same way that it protects its other confidential information, such as storing it on secure servers that only select JayStack personnel have access to and by encrypting it to help prevent access by any unauthorized parties. JayStack has put in place procedures to deal with any personal information breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach when legally required to do so.
Your data protection rights
If your personal information is protected by EU data protection law, you have the following data protection rights which you may be able to exercise by contacting JayStack using the contact details provided under the “Contact Details” heading below:
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing JayStack at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask JayStack to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information by contacting JayStack.
- If JayStack has collected and processed your personal information based on your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing JayStack conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority (National Authority for Data Protection and Freedom of Information, www.naih.hu) about JayStack’s collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). JayStack tries to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally, it may take longer if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, JayStack will notify you and keep you updated.
When you visit the JayStack website, JayStack uses a number of suppliers who may place cookies, tags, pixels, and similar tracking technologies (collectively, “Cookies”) on your device, browser, or the webpage you are viewing, in order to personalize your experience (e.g., language preferences), understand usage patterns, provide, improve and secure the JayStack Sites.
JayStack Sites use different types of Cookies for different reasons, as follows:
- Absolutely Necessary Cookies: These Cookies are essential to enable you to move around JayStack Sites and use its features. Without these Cookies, services you have asked for, like adding items to an online shopping cart, cannot be provided.
- Performance Cookies: These Cookies collect information about how you use JayStack Sites. Information collected includes, for example, browsers and operating systems used, domain name of the website previously visited, number of visits, the average duration of visit, and pages viewed. These Cookies do not collect information that personally identifies you and considered aggregated data. Performance Cookies are used to improve the user-friendliness of a website and enhance your experience. We use Google Analytics as described in “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps.” You can prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics on websites by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on here. We also employ IP address masking, a technique used to truncate IP addresses collected by Google Analytics and store them in an abbreviated form to prevent them from being traced back to individual users. Portions of our website may also use Google Analytics for Display Advertisers including DoubleClick or Dynamic Remarketing which provide interest-based ads based on your visit to this or other websites. You can use Ads Settings to manage the Google ads you see and opt-out of interest-based ads.
- Functionality Cookies: These Cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username or ID, language preference, or the area or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These Cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other customizable parts of web pages. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these Cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
JayStack may also allow third-party service performance and retargeting Cookies, such as the Google Analytics, Yandex Metrica, LinkedIn Insight Tag, Google AdWords, Facebook Pixel, etc., to collect information about your online activities on the JayStack Sites and across unaffiliated websites you may visit. This information is used to provide ads tailored to your interests (behavioral advertising), and to collect information to help track and manage the effectiveness of the ads and number of visitors. This means JayStack may show ads based on your past visits to JayStack Sites, through publishing networks, such as the Google Content Network (GCN). More information about these Cookies may be available on the relevant third party’s website.
You may also edit or opt-out of your Google Display Network ads’ preferences at http://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
Changes to the Policy
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We host user data and user content in the legal territory of the European Union and/or the United States of America. Your user content could be moved between these locations at any time.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by JayStack Technologies LLC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of JayStack Technologies LLC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, JayStack Technologies LLC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
We process our applicants’ data for recruitment purposes only. We are storing this data in our Applicant Tracking System, and we will not share it with anyone else.
We would like to keep this data until our open role is filled. We can not estimate the exact time period, but we will consider this period over when a candidate accepts our job offer for the position for which we are considering you. When that period is over, we will either delete your data or inform you that we will keep it in our database for future roles.
You have the right to lodge a complaint about the way we handle your data with [supervisory authority] or you can contact us (email@example.com) for more information or concerns.
JayStack Technologies LLC
Ady Endre u. 19.
Izsák 6070, Hungary